The Singapore Aviation Academy invites you to participate in its inaugural Symposium aimed at bringing together aviation stakeholders involved in airport development to share and exchange strategies, best practices and new concepts and innovations on airfield infrastructure planning and future development.
What we are looking for:
- New concepts and innovations for airfield infrastructure development
- Knowledge, technological know-how and best practices of different airports
- Strategies and best practices for airfield infrastructure planning and development
- Airfield infrastructure planning
- Airfield operations management
- Airfield capacity management
- Airfield pavement design/construction/evaluation/maintenance/management
- Airfield geometric design
- Airfield lighting
- Airfield drainage
- Airfield marking
- Airfield safety
- Airfield fire-fighting and rescue operations
- Proposal must be in English
- Less than 500 words
Please title your email subject as “SAIA 2017 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION - <your abstract title>” and submit to CAAS_SAIA2017@caas.gov.sg by
30 June 2017.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be further invited to submit Powerpoint slides presentation materials for possible presentation at the Symposium.
Commercially focused/ vendor promotional proposals will not be considered. No fees are required for proposal submission.
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
For more details on the Symposium, please click here