The 4th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organised with Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) and the Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA) will be held on 26 – 28 March 2018.
The SASS is an annual safety seminar designed to provide a platform for aviation professionals to share the latest safety challenges, issues and developments and initiatives to raise the safety standards in the Asia Pacific region. SASS 2018 will focus topics relating on organisational safety, such as safety management systems, risk management, use of safety data and flight operations safety for runway safety and sensory illusions as well as maintenance safety.
Who should attend:
- Professionals involved in flight operations, maintenance and safety functions and decision-making in airlines
- Civil aviation authorities
- Maintenance, repair and operations
- Fixed based operators, airframe, engine, system and component manufacturers
- Flight data monitoring service providers
- Educational institutions
- Air navigation service providers
Call for Presentations
We are pleased to invite industry players to share their knowledge and expertise at SASS 2018. For more details on the submission of the presentation papers, please click here.
Presentation topics include:
- Operations safety
- Maintenance safety
- Fatigue management
- Infrastructure and capacity
More information on the programme will be available soon at FSF’s website.