|Singapore Aviation Academy|| 26 – 29 March 2018|
The 4th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organised by Flight Safety Foundation and the Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA) and supported by Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore), is an annual safety seminar designed to provide a platform for aviation professionals to share the latest safety challenges, issues, developments and initiatives to raise the safety standards in the Asia Pacific region.
SASS 2018 Highlights:
Keynote address by Mr Arun Mishra, Regional Director, ICAO Asia & Pacific Office
Engage in discussions on key topics such as:
- Safety Performance
- New Generation Cockpit Avionics
- Risk Management – LOC-I and Runway Occurrences
- Lessons Learnt from Aircraft Investigations
- Maintenance Line Operations Safety Assessments
- New Materials, New Repairs
- Breakthroughs in Manufacturing
- Change Management: Aircraft Maintenance Activities
NEW at SASS2018!
There will be three workshops available during SASS2018. Registration to the full-seminar or one-day registration grants access to the workshops. Seats are limited. Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Safety Management Tools Workshop
- Flight Operations Workshop: Go-Around Decision-Making and Execution (click here for workshop brochure)
- Human Factors Workshop “Investigating Human Performance Workshop”
To register, please click here or contact email@example.com.
Registration fees include seminar materials, lunch on Monday – Wednesday, refreshment breaks and Monday dinner.
|FSF Member Full Conference||US$345|
|Non-member Full Conference ||US$445|
|FSF Member One Day Registration||US$170|
|Non-member One Day Registration||US$220|
Who should attend:
SASS is beneficial to professionals involved in flight operations and safety functions in airlines, civil aviation administrations, MROs, air navigation and flight data monitoring service providers and airports.
Why you should attend:
- Network with your regional and international aviation safety peers and exchange solutions to shared or common challenges.
- Learn about the current trends in the aviation industry in the format of panel discussions, presentations and interactive workshops.
- Interact with vendors and suppliers to discover innovative products and services beneficial to your business.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.flightsafety.org/event/sass2018