Jointly organised with the Singapore Aviation Academy, the International Aviation Fire Protection Association (IAFPA) Conference is an annual event that serves as a nexus for knowledge and experience sharing for key personnel in the international Aircraft Rescue and Fire-fighting community. It serves as a platform for global aviation fire chiefs, executives and industry leaders to share best practices and formulate strategies to manage the challenges posed by the fast-changing aviation landscape.
This year's theme of "Strengthening Aviation Safety Standards" provides a holistic review of standard-setting in ARFF training, aircraft and terminal incident management, case studies and best practices in airport emergencies. The World Civil Aviation Fire Chiefs meeting will be held in conjunction with the conference.
- Participate in interactive panel discussions on safety standards and developments with industry experts and first responders
- Learn from best practices and case studies on managing airport emergencies and incidents from airports in various regions
- Exclusive learning journeys and networking opportunities with leading industry personnel
- World Civil Aviation Fire Chiefs Meeting (by-invitation only)
- Keynote Address by Mr John Trew, Founding Chairman, IAFPA
- Learning Journey: Airport Terminal Buildings for the Future
- Gala dinner
- Job Fit Assessment for Fire-fighters
- Competency Based Training Assessment
- Fire-fighting Foams for Safe Airport Operations
- Safety and standards for aerodrome, terminal and passengers
- Airport emergencies case studies that look into terminal building fire, crisis management, airport security incident management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference is designed exclusively for ARFF executives and airport planners from civil aviation authorities, airport authorities, airport rescue and fire-fighting services and related aviation organisations.
To be advised