|The Singapore Aviation Academy is currently seeking abstracts for presentations for the upcoming ISAIA, happening from 20 to 21 Sep 2018.|
What we are looking for:
- New concepts and innovations for airfield infrastructure development
- Knowledge, technological know-how and best practices of different airports
- Strategies and best practices for airfield infrastructure planning and development
- Airfield Infrastructure Planning
- Airfield Operations Management
- Airfield Capacity Management
- Airfield Pavement Design/Construction/Evaluation/Maintenance/Management
- Airfield Geometric Design
- Airfield Lighting
- Airfield Drainage
- Airfield Safety
- Airfield Security
- All abstracts must be in English and less than 500 words.
- Title your email subject as “ISAIA 2018 Abstract Submission - ” and submit to CAAS_SAIA2018@caas.gov.sg
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be further invited to submit Powerpoint slides presentation materials for possible presentation at the Symposium.
- Commercially focused/ vendor promotional proposals will not be considered.
- No fees are required for proposal submission.